Webinar 1 – Pandemic Perspectives: Addiction Science in the Era of COVID-19
Prof. Niamh Fitzgerald, President of ICARA, chaired this webinar while Prof. Tom Babor, Immediate Past President of ICARA, led the discussion. Speakers for the session were:
- Dr. Bronwyn Myers, Chief Specialist Scientist, South African Medical Research Council
- Dr. Maristela Monterio, Senior Advisor on Alcohol and Substance Abuse, Pan American Health Organization
- Jacqueline MacDiarmid, MPH. Consultant on Alcohol Policy, Pan American Health Organization
- Dr. Florence Baingana, Advisor, World Health Organization.
- Dr. Jennifer Gonzalez, Senior Director of Population Health, Meadows Mental Health Policy Institute, Texas
The recording for this webinar can be viewed here.